Friday, June 15, 2007

a finality.

SO, we've been back in sunny Singapore for a grand total of 5 days.
Everything is 'cool', like real.
As we took the first steps out of the airport, warm moist air swept across our faces, leaving us feeling... sticky. And for the next few days, I could be wearing singlet and shorts, sitting motionless using my laptop in my room, and yet sweating profusely. That, my dear foreign friends (ello thomas marjo elodie, ca va bien?), is Singapore, averaging 32 degrees every day of the year and having sunny, cloudy, rainy, thunderstorm even all in one day.

Anyhoo, we (so garang) have begun internship just 2 days after we landed in Singapore. Barely adjusted from the jetlag, I have been having a hard time keeping awake at work (i cross my fingers that my boss will never read this) and feeling damn shack everyday. Jem is sick today and couldn't even go to work. It's ok, we'll probably get used to work next week. There's at least lunch time to look forward to, now that we've found pals working in the raffles place area (mad wave at fleaaaa).
Just want to tell our exchange pals how much we love them :) We miss u all!

No comments: